Senior Software Developer
- Website: https://alexkorep.com
- Github: https://github.com/alexkorep
- Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/alexkorep/
- CodeChef: https://www.codechef.com/users/alexkorep
- StackOverflow: https://stackoverflow.com/users/1665869/alexkorep
- Python (Flask, Django, SQLAlchemy, REST, RQ)
- Mobile: React Native (Amplify, Bluetooth, WebRTC), Cordova (iOS/Android, Bluetooth, plugin * development)
- AWS: EB, EC2, AppSync (Amplify, GraphQL), Lambda (Zappa, Chalice), DynamoDB, RDS, SQS
- SQL (PostgreSQL, MySQL)
- NoSQL (Redis, DynamoDB)
- Query (AWS SQS, Python RQ)
- Web APIs (WebRTC, WebBluetooth, Chrome extensions)
- CI (circleci)
- Machine learning (Keras, CNN, RNN)
HiDashHi/FeelRobotics / Software Development Engineer
DEC 2014 - PRESENT, AMSTERDAM
Architectured and developed real-time communication platform to connect Bluetooth devices via mobile apps to partners via REST API. Improved performance to support 100s of requests per second via API.
Hyves/TMG / Developer
JUL 2013 - NOV 2014, AMSTERDAM
Helped migrating Hyves.nl to HyvesGames. Improved system performance to support 1000s of games instead of 10s. Architectured and developed social features like friend list and chat to support 1M of users.
CQG / C++ Software Developer / Project Manager / Team Lead
NOV 2004 - JUN 2013, SAMARA, RUSSIA
Developed financial software solutions for electronic trading. Managed distributed teams and projects.
Samara State Aerospace University / Master of Science (M.S.), Computer Software Engineering. SEP 1995 - FEB 2000, RUSSIA
English (professional proficiency), Russian (native), Dutch (A2).
Competitive programming, photography.